Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Birth place of Swami vivekananda

Swami Vivekananda is Great person of India. Almost all the Indians know him. We celeberate his birthday as youth day of India. But When I searched about the birth place, I can not get easily the birth place of Swami Vivekananda . But I did not leave to search So I got it. Swami Vivekananda was born in 12th Jan 1863 in Goumohan Mukherjee Street, Kolkata at 6.49 a.m. in morning time. Kolkata is the capital of West Bengal. West Bengal is a state in eastern India. You can go to this place by train because if your state is far from West Bengal, it will be most suitable for you. I went to Kolkata from Punjab and lived there for 15 days. I went through Chandigarh- Kolkata train. You can see same place  in above picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment